About the job
Club One Concierge, Austin’s only lifestyle management company, has an immediate opening for a multi-tasking, flexible, organized and self-starting individual to serve as a Part-Time Field Operations Coordinator.
The Field Operations Coordinator provides on-site support to House Managers on various client properties by running errands, preparing for client arrivals/departures, booking appointments and conducting research. Other duties include database management, property checks and house manual review. This position ranges from 20-25 hours per week, with the possibility to become full-time. Flexibility in your availability is paramount.
You are a Jack/Jill of all trades, project manager and multi-tasker extraordinaire. Takes pride in ownership of all duties assigned and provides best in class service with HNW clientele.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Possessing a keen eye for detail with client arrival and departure preparation (groceries, floral, laundry, household purchases, research and coordinating housekeeping)
- Working with leadership on special projects such as team building events, philanthropic initiatives and quarterly team meetings
- Managing workflow and entering client data into our internal CRM system, adept in technology and ability to learn new apps and software quickly (laptop will be provided)
- Other duties as assigned
- FLEXIBILITY IN SCHEDULE – adapt to changing tasks and priorities with sometimes little notice
- RESOURCEFULNESS – knowing who to call in Austin for what (will train), troubleshooting and solving household operations problems, and exceptional time management skills
- TRAINABILITY & DESIRE TO LEARN – absorb our training process, and have the ability to work independently with little direction, yet be a well-balanced member of a small team
- PROFESSIONALISM – active listening and respectful of client presence in the home, creating a calm environment
- HANDS ON – physically active and loves to work with hands and literally run around. This is not a desk job, but administrative duties are also required.
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL – consistently provides best in class customer service in a fast paced, virtual start-up environment
- CARING – genuine care and protection of our clients, making them look good and feel at ease while you are working behind the scenes to simplify their lives
- COMMITMENT – 2 years + commitment to this role, with the ability to become full-time within three months.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five years + experience project management, personal assistant, event or hospitality coordinator, property manager or client service with no gaps in employment (unless you’re a mom rejoining the workforce!). Seeking longevity (e.g., 2-5+ year commitment)
- Ability to complete extensive background checks and NDA
- Reliable and presentable transportation with a valid driver’s license and insurance
- Must be a US citizen and lived in Austin for at least five years
- Possess own home office with printer and scanner (laptop will be provided)
- Experience with UHNW families a huge advantage, but not required. We will train and invest in you!
- Physically active with ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Flexible schedule (work/life balance)
- Paid birthdays
- Team outings and paid philanthropic events
- Monthly gas stipend
- Increased pay for work completed outside of regular business hours
- Annual performance bonus
- An awesome team to lean on
- $43K per annum
THIS IS NOT A VIRTUAL POSITION