About the job
Club One Concierge, Austin’s only lifestyle management company, has an immediate opening for a multi-tasking, flexible, organized and self-starting individual to serve as a Full-Time House Manager for several HNW clients.
This position will be responsible for managing a blend of property management and personal assistant duties within the client’s home. You will serve as the main point of contact for the property for vendors, guests, client requests and will be viewed as a Leader in the home.
Candidates must possess at least five consecutive years’ experience as an events manager, property manager or executive assistant, a great attitude and stellar references. Flexibility in your schedule is paramount.
- Function as “Chief of Staff” and own all operations of property and life management to ensure client comfort
- Proactively schedule home maintenance, manage all vendors on property and check for quality assurance
- Coordinate and attend special events
- All errands and appointments
- Tech savvy – upkeep of house manual and managing all client data in our CRM
- Coordinate car maintenance, registration, detail and fuel
- Overseeing organizational projects alongside our in-house organizer
- Accept all deliveries – opening, distributing, notifying, breaking down boxes
- Stocking and shopping: kitchen & pantry, guest quarters, etc
- Preparing house for client arrival and departures
- Ability to work, effectively communicate, contribute and collaborate in a team environment.
- Highly organized, overly responsible, excellent time management, servant/leader mentality
- Self starter who can work independently and make things happen quickly. Coming up to speed and completing our training program as assigned.
- Ability to maintain discretion (confidentiality agreement is required)
- Professional presentation and ability to handle responsibilities with ease and calm demeanor. A great sense of humor.
- Ability to develop and maintain solid working relationships with professional and personal contacts
- Will train and invest in you!
- Must be able to work independently, yet be a valuable member of a small team
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of five years’ professional experience in an executive and/or personal assistant role , event management, property management or customer service with no gaps in employment (unless you’re a mom rejoining the workforce!). Seeking longevity (e.g., 2-5+ year commitment)
- Ability to complete extensive background checks
- Reliable and presentable transportation with a valid driver’s license and insurance
- Must be a US citizen and lived in Austin for at least five years
- Possess own home office with printer and scanner (laptop will be provided)
- Experience with HNW families a huge advantage, but not required
- Overly responsible, loves to learn about and apply knowledge to construction projects, special events, property management and all things high-end lifestyle management encompasses
- Physically active with ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Flexible schedule (work/life balance)
- Paid birthdays
- Increased pay for work completed outside of regular business hours
- Team building and paid philanthropic events
- Monthly gas stipend
- Annual performance bonus
- An awesome team to lean on
- $55K per annum
THIS IS NOT A VIRTUAL POSITION